Sunday, March 7, 2010

Style Sightings!

Oh hey! It's almost Spring Break and we're still wearing coats! What's with that? As the general population here dwindles, I have to post the style sightings for the past week. Unfortunately I don't remember when it was exactly that I saw each of the outfits and my camera decided to become unavailable for the large portion of Thursday and Friday! Goodness!

What I do have here, please enjoy! Even though Spring Break is here, that doesn't mean that style takes a break! I'll just have more time to catch up on everything!

Until later, much love,

<3 SF


Carefully balancing brights! Again, the knee socks and boots! I like! 

 

Kewt! Her boots transition well from the snow outside into a snug look inside! And her belt is Awesome! 
 

Love, love LOVE her headband! : ) 

 

Military-esque look! 



Details, details! Love how it's coordinated! : ) 


Like, like! Chillaxin! 


Neon niceness! Like, but check out the backpack! : ) 


Neato!



Apparently it's her roomate's coat. She hooked it up well. True story: I saw her later that day in the snow in a white hat that totally hooked up the outfit!



Cute, cute! Love her coat!


Out on an ABP run! Tres chic! 


Liking her coat! Too much! 



Corduroy makes a comeback! And touts a hat as well!




Cute headband! It's from the childrens' department! Sometimes If you find that headbands quite aren't your thing, your head may be overpowered by the headband itself! I myself have faced the same problem!



Boots and bag! Love, love, love! 



Simplicity is key! Love her headband! : ) 



Maybe I'm partial to pink? Liking the accent piece! 


"How can I unlock the secret to coolness?' I really want to ask her! Bag ad boots are really working! AND the shades!



What we're going for is a complete look. I think She's got it! 



We're mad for plaid too!



Most def a preview of spring! Enjoying her gold flats! : ) 


 

 Chillaxin! She gave thought to it though! Much appreciated! : )

 

 Stripes are most def working! Coolness!