Monday, March 22, 2010

Style Sightings!

So your favorite fashionista has slacked up a bit, I was in New York City for a fitting! Coolness! I've neglected to post the Style Sightings from last week!What did you do without my style sightings? Twiddle your thumbs? Yep. Lol !: )

Until soon, a very exhausted,

<3 SF



Most def mad for plaid! 



Could she get any cooler? Very much a complete outfit. Her plaid bag pulls the entire look together. Accessories are key, check out those aviators! : ) 


Electric blue seems to be a favorite! This look was accompanied with patent-leather stilettos to complement the jewel cut buttons. To top it all off, a bow headband finised the look! 


Where has this girl been hiding????  

This is the best outfit I've seen in my time as SF here in Virginia!!!! Excellent! Excellent!



BLING! Over-sized purses and sequins are my weak spot! : P