Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Double Take!

Okay readers, so if I haven't posted something in this long, that means that I have something brewing! I have a bridal show and fashion show from over the break and several style sightings! This weekend should be even more fun! However, for now I have an age old double take!

Great taste never goes out of style. I've admittedly had this coat since 6th grade. Mother is pretty pleased I haven't outgrown most of my wardrobe that was too mature for me then, which is just right for me now! Lovely. Gathering dust in the back of my closet for quite some time, I recently decided to carry it to school when packing:

 

So, the other day, I was doing some online shopping and I discovered a piece by Burberry: 




Okay, so one is double breasted and the other isn't(state the obvious),  but it goes to show that some styles recycle themselves! Always buy what you like!

Until soon much love,

<3 SF