Monday, March 1, 2010

Style Sightings! Weekend Edition!

Ok, so the local "Winterfest" dominated the student center this Saturday and guess who was there at the ready, poised with a camera? Why yes! ME! I was fortunate enough to see the reigning Homecoming Queen!


 

A true pageant girl at heart, I asked the balloon artist (forgive me if I misrepresent his title) to fashion a tiara. Our Homecoming Queen was a good sport about wearing it for the picture! Too cute! Not to mention her outfit is pretty stylin' too!


Along the way, I was fortunate enough to catch a few well dressed individuals!


 

Dress to pin, given a whole new spin!

  

And more follow suit! How lovely! 

  

Poppin' pink! Accent pieces are always a winner! 
 

Please don't mind the sweatshirt guy. The young woman to his left is rocking the combat boots! You go!


 

Pictured young man: "Take my picture" 
 Me: "But I only feature women's fashions." 
"Well, you can take my picture anyway!" Just for his moxie, I'm posting his picture! : ) 


 

Chillaxin! Scarf is most def a yes! : )



 Mmm, this hat intrigues me! She looks toasty! 

I know anticipation is killing you, but the Bridal Show article will have to wait!

Until soon, much love,

 <3 SF