Thursday, November 8, 2012

Wait, That's Me Right?

"Hey Mia can I take your picture for my blog? How are you doing?"

Under any other circumstance this would have creeped me out, but I do the same thing to students on campus for this very blog. Besides, he's taken my picture before and I thought it was only going to be on his personal blog, but it turns out it made it to the Roanoke Times website:






 

 This is me. 

And then a few days later, I was shopping in the mall and the cashier said: "Not to be creepy or anything, but you're Mia right?"You're creeping me out...
"Yes I am."
"Oh, I remembered you from Law Class and I saw you in the Roanoke Times." I smiled the 'kthanksbye' smile and continued with my day. 

And then I told my mom about it: "Guess what mom, I'm in a style blog!" 
 "And what did you wear?" I described it."I call a no on the bag. Too brown!" 
"Ahh, hmm." Then someone on the blog had the same reaction. If I remember, the commenter said my bag is 'atrocious'. 

EXCUSE ME!

I hardly think Juicy Couture is atrocious. And last I checked that lady's outfit wasn't being scrutinized from head to toe. The nerve!

Work on Monday morning, guess who was in teh Style section of the sunday papaer. My boss made sure I had a copy. And it was the talk of the whole morning. 

Suffice it to say, this is just the tip of the iceberg. :)



Much love, 

The Fashionista