Thursday, November 15, 2012

He Said What About My WHAT?

Ok, so here it is: the tell all, the ultimate tell all about the silliest things I’ve heard guys say about my fashion sense. And the funny thing  is, I’m not telling who said what! Haha!

1. Guy in restaurant/bar (indicates to chair next to me):
“Ahm, is someone sitting here?”
“Yes, my purse”


2. “Why do you always wear black?”
3. My brother: “Um, what…what are you wearing?”
4. “Is that, is that all just tissue—in your purse?”
 "I keep it in there to keep the shape, nice and fluffy!"
5. A rather short guy (aren’t they all) commenting about my wedges: “Ahem, Mia those are, those are some pretty tall shoes?”
6. “Is that a tiara, oooorrr a sparkly headband?”
7. My dad about a dress I was wearing: “That’s a nice top, where are your pants?”

 
8. One of my classmates: “So is there a reason you wear pearls all the time, or is that just your ‘thing’?”
9. One of my friends about my 2010 Channel inspired bow headband: “What’s with the big ass bow in your head? What’s that all about?"
 
10 “Ah, ok , ok…orange pants, didn’t see that coming.”

11. During exam week at 11pm in the library: “MIA, you’re wearing PAJAMA PANTS!?!?! IN PUBLIC??? Oh my gosh!”
12. “You look perfect all the time. No really, you do.” (Brownie points to this guy)
13. “Nice outfit! I love it! You couldn’t have bought that in Blacksburg right?”
14.Me: “See I’m wearing a sweatshirt that says 'Sweatshirt' ironic right?”
“Yeah, like if I wore a t shirt that said ‘T Shirt’?”
15. My dad expressing genuine concern about the heels I convinced him to buy me, he squints his eyes and says: “Hmmm, so tell me, how are you actually going to walk in those?’

 
16. “You’re dressed up, what’s the occasion?”
Me: “It’s the first day of school!”

17. Boy: "Miyaa, are you going out in that? yoga pants? really?!"
 

"These are tights, see the feet?"
 

Boy replies: "ahh, ok, ok good"