Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanks For Reading!

Despite my time off from life in general to just be me (without being fabulous me, that jets off every other week for photo shoots etc...even though I did go to Boston, but we all know what that was about) I've taken some time to do recall on my life.

Purge.

Detox.

Chill.

Refocus.

Recuperate.

And revisit what really is important in life. Like figuring out who the heck I am? WHO AM I!

WHO AM I!!?!?!?!



My reflection sometimes is deceptive, I'm more than a face and a body to wear clothes. I am whole, complete and intelligent. Sometimes it's easy to forget  that life is more than smiling, wearing clothes, shopping for them, and waking up at noon...

I know this life. It is not meaningful.

It's about laughing, loving blindly, making mistakes, learning from them, giving of your time, energy and efforts, and savoring each new day you wake up (yes, even the bad hair days)!

So here it is, thanks to the people in my life like you that have helped me discover the inner me. Through the late nights, all nighters, encouragement, laughing, boy-bashing, dreaming of the future, and occasional wine/ chocolate/ cheese binge (the 3 deadly sins). It's been awesome!

No, really! 

I am me because of you!

The people that keep reading this blog even though it's lost alot of it's pizzazz and moxie. Well, here's to you, here's to us and the future that awaits us: may it be fabulous and fun.


The Fashionista

P.S. I have a new blog! Check it: The Undiscovered Mia