Friday, November 16, 2012

"I Think I'm Going To Boston..."

...to leave this all behind" 
And so I did! To visit my Colombian at Harvard which turned into one of the best weekends of my life! So here it is, my time about in Boston and a parade/festival in Cambridge! Ah, my life! ;) 

The Fashionista



SHOES SHOES SHOES SHOES!


Prada! Prada! 



This Canadian was selling jeans that are apparently scratch and sniff. Don't scratch and sniff your clothing...Please?



Green coat. Red shoes? Hmm...


Got a pic of a model working! Werk it girl!


I believe this a famous restaurant? I mean there's chocolate involved so its awesome regardless! 


1of 3 Crate&Barrels I personally encountered! Live here? I'd be ok with that (ahem, ahem)!



Kewt! 


When asked one time when I was little if I wanted the "soup or salad" option, I replied SUPER SALAD! Dear World, it exists, a place for both...


Just tilt your head and it will make sense OK?





This belongs with my windows display post, You Put That Where? 


This ABP had a buffet? Fancy shmancy huh? 







Austere buildings LOVE! 


This park, and this bridge...loved both! 


Skyline via Boston Common! Love! 


So, I'm rather obsessed with carousels! Why you ask? I have no idea, none at all! 


Someone was getting married!!!







The W!


Love these lights! 



"Temporary" and "Mural" ...looks like graffiti to me? 


Love this! A door in a hedge! 

Sunday: Spent watching the parade and ultimately joined it! So crazy! And silly! 
"Mia it's like Carnival!" 
"It's just a bunch of drunk people playing instruments in silly costumes!"
















My view from within the parade! 




Boots!