Thursday, April 5, 2012

Yum Defined

 Like many individuals my age, I've developed my own lingo to describe how I experience my word around me.

This has expanded to the word "Yum". So what exactly does yum/yummy mean?

Well, let's find out!

1. Food:
Well if something's especially delicious or appetizing, then it will merit that title. For instance, in cases of extreme angst (likely caused by a fashion emergency or a boy problems) I will resort to the consumption of the following:



A model confesses, I eat dark chocolate.

 Get me this and I will love you forever.

2. Boys:
A boy can be yummy, mostly characterized by the well dressed and friendly type. Bow ties are a winner. Think Gossip Girl's Chuck Bass:


YES!

And his recent turn for the good side this season is even better. I mean, who wouldn't like CB either way?

3. Shoes/ apparel:

If someone executes a well done ensemble it may or may not merit the "Yum"

And then there's my favorite Kate Spade pink bow shoes of ALL TIME!


 So much yum.

 4. In times of extreme exasperation.

Mom: Mia, I can't ship those shoes out to you to go with your outfit.
Me: YUUUMMM.

So yes, I am at times sarcastic. Scathingly so.

5. Anything Juicy Couture
Yes, this is a type of clothing/ apparel, but Juicy in and of itself is in a category of its own: cute affordable accessories.




I'm sure this list needs some altering, but until then this will suffice.<3

Till soon much love,

SouFa <3

\