Monday, April 23, 2012

310 LOVE! EVERYTHING!

Whenever I've been a good girl or my parents find the need to show their love by buying me a treat or two, I always ask for clothes....or money? So with this gift I moseyed on over to 310 Rosemont on Main. I was in a shopping mood and almost bought my brother/Dad a bowie but their selection was a little slim. 

I did what I do best, I shopped for myself. What do we think? I'm simply enamored with all of them!


 It's a French Connection size 2. I was a little disappointment that a 2 fit so well but it's made in the UK I reasoned with myself and their sizes run a little small. In actuality my size doesn't exist in the United States. I'm ok with this.  And tangerine is "in" this season...so is it worth holding onto? Is it worth the investment? Well, it's a shift dress and I LOVEEE shift dresses, so that wouldn't be a terrible idea.

It's kind of like the one on the left in real life. A very orange, orange:



 

I'm in LOVE with this one, mostly because it's black and has persnickety details like a row of buttons down the back. Again a 2. But do I really need another black dress? Really?  Yes?


That's just the thing, everything fits. And I've never been a fan of horizontal stripes.
Ok, admittedly this one was kinda big (yay, it was a 2)! So I guess this one is out...

Here it is on another model:


I think I've made up my mind? Well I'm for sure not sure.


The Fashionista