Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hello from Wine Country!

Yes, I know the wine festival at the Inn was over 2 weeks ago, but I need to give the posting its due justice and time as well as highlight the vendors there. However I did want to mention that this newly minted 21 year old, pictured below, had in no way passed up the opportunity to enjoy wine and its effects in a responsible environment: namely an open courtyard in broad daylight with wineries from all over the county and beyond.

Taking nine credits over teh summer was one of the worst ideas ever. How did i expect to accomplish that much in 6 weeks? But I have, victoriously.

Until then, I would like to say that I will feature 1-2 vendors per post from the festival in an arbitrary grouping. Or perhaps a deliberate grouping, we'll see how this goes.

Anyway, till soon, much love,

Southern Fashionista