Saturday, February 5, 2011

THINGS I LOVE#5


Coffee, yes coffee. And mostly a roasted blend form ABP. My Starbucks winner is the Java Chip, double blended, with extra chocolate on the bottom. This model has to get her morning chocolate fix. Or afternoon? I love it when Starbucks has the special where if you bring your receipt back after 2 p.m. you can get 1/2 off a medium drink of your choice. But everybody knows a medium drink is just an overpriced upgrade of a small.



Truly.

So just live large and have a ball! Really. Ok, more like I love Strarbucks and getting a scone on the side. Come to think of it, McDonald's coffee, iced or not, is pretty decent and much cheaper than Starbucks. But Starbucks is that much cooler. I'm a sucker for the label, not to mention the sheer confusion of shouting my order at the barrista and feigning frustration when my mile-per-hour shout of my order is not understood.


And to demonstrate my dedication to the coffee culture, and carrying of a mug to show an all-important smugness that is only accentuated by manipulating a smartphone in the other hand, I give you this:



Needless to say it was tea, and I was on my morning visit to the Farmer's market, from which came the products for my last post of dahlias came. Indeed. Well, enjoy Sloppy Saturday my freinds.

Much love,

<3 SF