Tuesday, February 1, 2011

THINGS I LOVE#1

In honor of the love month, I thought I 'd contribute to the loveliness that is humming in the air by contributing my own little tidbit to the menagerie of ideas floating out there. :P



So, as is custom to my routine, I was up at 7 a.m. surfing the internet, checking Twitter and reducing my inbox when I came across the photo above.

Yes, shoes. But not just any shoes. My favorite patent leather, fire-truck red stilettos.

Yum.

Suffice it to say, I'm in love with shoes. These puppies come in handy for white only affairs, or just random bathtub photo shoots.

But then again, Audrey couldn't have said it better:

"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles."

Audrey Hepburn


Love is in the air, your feet need you! Happy Shopping!

Much love,

<3 SF