Friday, February 5, 2010

Dearest Mia, Why Don't You Ever Wear Jeans?

Great question. One of my friends, who ventured to ask for the hundredth time: why I don't wear jeans to class?
"Well do you wear jeans to work?"
"No"
"So going to class is like going to work!" Apparently the idea didn't sink in so he ventured to pose a challenge, if he'll dress up for class for 3 days I will painfully try to dress down. As with any wager, there are limitations:

1. I have to wear jeans all three days
2. At least one day,  I have to wear sneakers
3. And (of my own choosing) I have to wear a T-shirt at least one day.
4. The three days will be  Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Ok, I think I can manage...We'll see how well this goes over! This will be an interesting style challenge and of course, I'm ready!

Much love,

<3 SF

P.S. Despite popular belief, I do wear denim! Here's tangible proof!




These are a denim blend! I wore this to class last year!