Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Shoe Love=True Love (And the Dresses We Wear With Them)

I'm not really one for math, but that's an equation I can understand.

As I write this I'm probably sipping a nice glass of red, in PJs and my favorite Kate Spade pink bow stilettos.

Again, there's something absolutely transformative about wearing heels all the time, even in PJs...

ANYWAY, It's the love month, and last month I offered relatively informative info regarding eco-fashion and in that regard I'm doing  pretty well...
OH KAY, I just bought a bomber jacket from F21 and a pair of tangerine pants from H&M. Oh crap!

NEVERMIND!

But this fashionista has a few tricks up her sleeves, or non-sleeves rather, and those include a few wedding gowns! Remember the "Something Borrowed Something Blue" post? I don't know about you but a single chic at a wedding expo makes people think I'm super nutty!

And that's how I get my kicks...but not my shoes...ok...



ANYWAY! I will dedicate this month and my blog to the love of fashion and the fashion of love...

and all of its entrapings. After all, you could pull a Carrie Bradshaw and get married to yourself just to have a friend replace a pair of your shoes...

Well you know the rest!

ANYWHOO, away I go to spend some time with Audrey Hepburn and her Bastille Day adventures in Paris (ala the film Paris When it Sizzles, a personal favorite).

Much Love,

SouFa <3