Friday, January 20, 2012

Sh*t Mia Says

Ok, so this is the point where I go live and reveal that yes I am an fashionista/model/shoe hoarder that has serious issues.

And certain pet peeves.

I know exactly what you're thinking, "Omg, Mia you're going to make a video...with your likeness on you tube...? SHOCK-ING!"

I mean, I'm on the internet already, so video is just the next level...even though I really dislike seeing/heraing myself on video, it's just really creepy. My voice is just super unique... (SAYS THE CHICK WHO HAS HER PHOTO ON THIS VERY BLOG).







But video is just like, so different.

So with that I am currently penning a "Sh*t Mia Says" short, in the hope that you will find it mildly entertaining. Check on twitter #ShitMiaSays for a preview.

SO. MUCH. YUM.

ANYWHOO I'm going to work out for the 1,000th time, and go get my face threaded (which mind you is super painful, don't do it unless you absolutely MUST. I cry every time)

Till soon much love,
SouFa