Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What To Wear Where? There?


My research on how to dress as far as dress codes are concerned is becoming more confounding the more I learn. Emily Post, however polite and WMPed she is, I think my dress code parameters are a bit simpler than the whit tie variety. in the event that it were, I'd have a stylist to take care of that. Therefore Wikipedia strikes again to lend me the following results:

Dress Code  (Western) falls under the following categories:
  • Formal wear (formal/semi formal) 
  •  Informal 
  • Smart Casual 
  • Business casual 
  • Casual 
  • Active Attire
Ok, slightly less ambiguous, still needs some research. Also, i should note that I'll pull from both to figure this out and bring it to you!


Don't want to show up in the wrong outfit: 







I'LL KEEP WORKING! 
In the meantime, I'll post the logn awaited Style Sighigns form ALL SEMESTER! Yikes! 


Till soon, much love, 
SouFa