Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Adventures of Penny the Chicken


So I have a stress reliever, Penny. And I've told her a million times she could never handle aday in my shoes. This is her trying. 


Picking out something to eat in my fridge.


Penny: "What will I wear?"


"Let's look outside to see how cold it is outside!"


"Does this girl have shoes in my size?"


"Omg, my hair needs straigtening...wait, what hair?"


"Reaching the sink might just be a problem"


"Let's see which roosters are online. Ohh, lala."


"So. Much. Reading. Holy, crap."


"Riding this bike might be a challenge."


"Stunna shades. Check me out!"


"Why did the chicken cross the road? Oh my, it might be too big for me"


"Ahhh, look at that huge bus! Dead chicken here."


"I'll just people watch! What a stressful day! "