Tuesday, December 28, 2010

And More to Come

More to come indeed, I have some style sightings that i neglected in my last post, a fashion show, and a pageant. The semester begins in 2 weeks, I'll be on the prowl for great outfits, even as the temperatures drop! :)


Much love,
<3 SF




And originally I thought this outfit wouldn't work...but it does! Check it out! So this is a late fall dress that is sleeveless BUT now that it's later in the season, Winter to be more precise, I layered this dress with a tweed jacket that I bought in Panama for under $30. I suppose they don't need tweed as much as the American tourists do when they go home? No? Anyway, nothing does the trick like a solid pair of black stockings! I wear black too often to not have a drawer full of them! 






Same look again, different angle. 


Layering is a go! It's hard to pull of a boho look without looking like you wore fragments of last week's outfits however, she manages to put this look too good use! :)