Monday, May 3, 2010

Style Sightings!

Ok, so. Here's the deal: school happened, then life happened, then NEW YORK happened. So, now I can successfully post as the school year winds down and the summer picks up. AND, that also means my relocation to Washington D.C.!

I've yet to write about my final adventures in New York, so be ready for that. Until then, enjoy the Style Sightings from over a month ago! : )


Much love,

<3 SF


Hey look! That's my purse! Florals and neutrals are in! A light scarf to brighten the mood! : )


"So I went to work today and my boss says 'Get outta here, you're wearing UVA colors!'" Oops! : ) 


STOP MOVING! Looks like it came out of my closet! : )  Absolutely love her accessories!



So, she should be a repeat on here! Last time my camera died! : P 


Is she even a student here? Cute outfit nontheless! : ) 


Looks best buttoned up with just a peek of gingham ruffles showing! : )