Friday, January 18, 2013

Want a flat tummy? THEN EAT A BAR OF CHOCOLATE!

 Kidding.

Crunches and push ups...before bed...when you wake up...all the time!

Confession time here: I HATE WORKING OUT!!!!!

Ok kidding, I love the high it gives me! Hate sweating out my roots though, WOMP!

 But in reality, if I'm ever bored in a checkout line I'll do tiny leg lifts, or take the stairs everywhere...lunges in the halway by myself!

Just keep in mind...
Being fit is a personal achievement...NO ONE IS GOING TO DO IT FOR YOU!

Or you could be like this guy...



So put in the work! Start out with a goal (a little achievable one) stick to it and keep building on it every day! And sign up for exercise classes! Working out in a social setting is WAY better! Friends and fitness! Can't go wrong.

And girls, if you want Michelle Obama arms, you're going to have to overcome your fear of weights! I play field hockey and ran track in high school and overall fitness is key, so the whole body is very important!

Did I forget anything?
Hmm, just listen to your body and have fun! And drink lots of water! (See the post about complexion.)


THE FASHIONISTA