Wednesday, March 9, 2011

SLAP IN THE FACE!

Ok, so a visit to the Bloomies at home this weekend rendered me speechless, Mummy and I discovered they NO LONGER sell Juicy Couture.



Not ok. And to top it off the sales clerk, whom I've never met before (slightly disturbing) had the audacity to mock our dismay and confusion. "What is this here? Marc Jacobs? What happened?", Mom asked me. The Juicy Couture display had been otherwise replaced by another designer I like. But still, it wasn't Juicy.

I couldn't answer, my mouth was agape with dismay and confusion. "I have no idea Mum. Where else could it be? I need it in my life!" So she proceeded to ask the sales clerk 'Where is your Juicy collection'


"We don't sell Juicy anymore" the salesclerk replied Mother and I took a synchronized 'GASP!'
"B-b-but, what happened?"
"I dunno"
"What do you mean you 'Don't know'?"
"Uuuhh, uuummmeee, I guess you'll have to ask our buyer?" Her voice raised in confusion. Get on that, I thought. Mental to do list number 2,456 of things to do and know. I was violated and someone needs to hear a piece of my mind. The online selection pales in comparison to what I could get in the store. What am I going to do!

Be prepared to get a piece of my mind Juicy Couture/ Bloomingdale's! This is NOT OK!

Signed:
Your favorite Southern Fashionista