Friday, November 19, 2010

NOVA Fashion Week!

Helooo fashionistas!

I had the opportunity to attend the fashion show of eco-friendly designer Elizabeth St.John 2 weeks ago! Needless to say, I had a phenomenal time, met some fab peeps, sat beside the then reigning Miss Maryland USA 2009 Simone Feldman, networked, and got a pretty sweet swag bag. Here are some of my favorite designs.

For more information about the NOVA Fashion Week, visit:

http://www.novafashionweek.com/

Or the featured Designer:

http://www.novafashionweek.com/elizabeth-st-john.html

Here are some of my favorite shots of the dresses that weekend! :) Please enjoy them just as much as I have, maybe more (if that's even possible). Hoping to land an interview with the designer, until that happens:

Much love,
<3 SF

 P.S. If you're as excited about the handbags as I am (or more, if that's even possible), I have the paperwork for that in my dorm. We'll have it together next week for sure! :)




















SO CUTE!!! My fave! :)  I have a weak spot for polka-dots!










This is by far my favorite photo of any of those taken that weekend! I almost used it in an ad for going green and recycling. 


Same dress, different shot.










THIS is my favorite gown, perhaps because of the neckline that would accommodate someone with broad shoulders like me!


 Again, same dress, different shot. 



FINALE! :)