Saturday, October 16, 2010

Style Sightings: Wow SF, Where the HECK Have You Been?

Um, right here, buried in projects and homework and life and fashion shows and fittings and shopping and pageants and sorority engagements and LIFE! PRIORITIZE HERE!

"Did you say fashion show?" Yup, and I'll have those photos soon. And a trunk show. For now, enjoy what I have. Ok? K.

Much love,

<3 SF


LOVE her headband! Posting photos of the competition. However, homecoming votes are in, so I won't be roasted alive for liking the headband! :P 


Oh my goodness, you're NOT WEARING A TEE SHIRT AND JEANS! "I know, I try." :) 



Now as it's getting colder, you can layer a summer dress with an oxford or some sort of light jacket. This works for sure. 


Animal print and leather RAWR! :) Wuv the scarf! :)



Thanks for taking time to get dressed this morning! :) Taylor Swift!

I asked her if she watches Gossip Girl? "I used to" She probably did while Blair Waldorf was still in high school! Almost bought a sweater just like if from F21, but couldn't figure out what to wear it with? Now I know! :)


Chunky knits are in! Check out those glasses, I wonder if they're prescription?