Sunday, September 12, 2010

Style Sightings: Plaid, Print and Blue All Over

This has relatively nothing to do with the title, except for one girl that has a blue plaid layered tunic. This is a collection of images from a week and a half of me neglecting to post. Excellence.

Much love,

<3 SF


Lunchin'! Details, details, details! Like top and scarf accents. Just take one piece makes it pop! 


LOVE THESE SHOES! Hello Baker's! My new pageant shoes! : )


Well hello maddame president! Love the dress and headband!


Love the dress! Neutrals are like SO IN! : )



Winning in style. Stripes are sweet: simple, and chic!


Oh hey, that's so cool! A black and white dress with bands and a LBD! So chic!



Coolness, going to class in the fall calls for layers!


Floral patters are like SO IN!


"Don't take my picture, I look so bad right now!" Like really? Ok.



Best accessory of all time. A mola bag imported from Panama, in my suitcase! : )


"I love your shorts, can we be friends?" Now we are!


Mad for plaid. Love this! : )


Soo chic! : )

Effortless cool. The knee socks and boots I'm still a fan of! Everyone did it a couple years ago, but it still pops up every now and again!