Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fashion Show Eve

So, first fashion show in quite some time.

And believe it or not, I have another one in exactly one week from tomorrow in New York! Crazy. So I really must sleep and recharge for the coming day. Tomorrow I'm due to be ready for hair/ makeup at 10 AM

TEN AM!!!!!


Keep in mind that my day begins at 7...sometimes 6 am. On the rare occasion that I wake out of my sleep abnormally at 4 and my body seems to think that my day starts then.

I write this as a stream of conciousness. I have to wash my hair and do something with it that describes the "Free the Beat" theme. SO, I really have to go do that. One of my good friends said she wouldn't sleep from sheer excitement. I'm filled with giddy anticipation! Goodness! And the after party should be rockin'! Oh boy, good times !

And my dress for formals is a Jessica McClintock, so it's organically made and can only drycleaned in petroleum and not chemicals? WHAT? So I'd have to take a hike all the way to Roanoke to have it cleaned!!!!??

Goodness! I have to get beautiful!

Much love,

SF